Update from Leah
From the bottom of my heart, I’m sending all my love and well wishes to you and your family this holiday season. Building my business hasn’t always been easy, but having so many of you on the journey with me makes it MUCH easier, and honestly, worth it!
Thank you for receiving my emails, thank you for starting your own business or side hustle, thank you for bringing your light here, and thank you for being you!
I wish you a warm, happy, and ALIGNED holiday (don’t let the relatives that don’t “get it” get to you too much!)
New podcast episodes
Ep. 93- Finding Funding for Your Business
Today’s episode provides helpful reminders as we enter into the new year. The topic of this episode is something that I see stop people in pursuit of their biggest vision in their business and that is finding the money to do so! I am coming to you with my personal story of finding funding in my business and what that might mean for your business or side hustle.
Tune in to this episode to hear:
- The entire guide I have created for you to walk you through the realities of what your business needs to grow.
- The different options you could take in order to find the funding for your business and the places in your life where you may already have the funding.
- How and why you need to be treating your business like a business rather than a hobby.
Ep. 94- Ruth Soukup, The Power of Moving Forward
Episode number 12, with Ruth Soukup was one of the first interviews we did on the Your Biggest Vision show! Ruth is the founder a blogger behind LivingWellSpendingLess.com, which eventually turned into a 7 figure business. Since then, she has gone on to write several books and is a New York Times best selling author. Today we are revisiting this episode to hear Ruth’s incredible story and how she helps women become their best selves!
Tune into this episode to hear:
- Ruth’s journey, her path of resilience and her honest take on what it actually takes to make your business happen.
- Her wisdom and inspiration that she has to offer after facing rejection time and time again.
- How you may be able to make your business blossom in 2020!
Our mastermind starts next week! At Team Urban 20 Something, we’ve been working harder on the 2020 mastermind than pretty much anything we’ve done before. I COULD NOT be more excited about it, especially with the incredible entrepreneurs that have already signed up.
We have just a few spots open, so if you’re wanting 2020 to truly be the year of your transformation, complete our brief survey here. We’ll be in touch if this is the right fit.
Here’s to your success!